My favourite part of December is the amount of unscheduled time available…activities stop mid-month and work slows down…making it possible for me to catch up with friends and family- what a wonderful gift! Whether you have leisure time, visiting time or family time on your “to do” list this month, you should consider taking in one of these festive city events.
Happy Holidays from my family to your’s!
For event updates please visit https://www.facebook.com/polsonhomes
- OUR Holiday Toy Drive for CITY STREET OUTREACH, Donate until December 15th. PLEASE!
- Toronto Christmas Market, November 20- December 20, http://www.torontochristmasmarket.com/
- Winter Festival of Lights, November 21, 2015 – January 31, 2016, http://www.wfol.com/
- One of a kind Christmas Show & Sale, Nov 26 – Dec 06, http://www.oneofakindshow.com
- Music & Meatballs feat. Kirsten Jones, December 3, https://goo.gl/RvU8qh
- Caroling in the Park, December 08, 7:30pm – 8:30pm, at Glen Stewart Park
- Fifth Night Chanukah Celebration, December 9, http://www.toronto.com/events/fifth-night-chanukah-celebration/
- Winter Fest on Toronto’s Waterfront, Dec 18-20, http://goo.gl/Pz36zD
- Kwanzaa, December 27, http://www.tubmancommunity.org/#!kwanzaa/c1xqj
- New Year’s Eve on Nathan Phillips Square, December 31
Leave a comment