Oh March Break- how I love thee…work is busy, 4 kids at home…my absolute favourite combination! Thank goodness for all of these events around the City this month- I know that they will keep this Mother’s sanity in tact and provide much needed relief from daily routines. Hope to see you out and about!
P.S. If you have not RSVP’d to our Random Acts of Kindness (#RAOK) event and would like to attend please do let me know…it is not too late!
For event updates please visit https://www.facebook.com/polsonhomes
- Our Random Act of Kindness (#RAOK), March 6, 10:30am
- Sugarbush Maple Syrup Festival, March 5- April 3, http://www.maplesyrupfest.com/
- National Home Show, March 11-20, http://www.nationalhomeshow.com/
- Canada Blooms, March 11-20, http://canadablooms.com/
- TIFF Kids Presents: Treasures from DreamWorks Animation, March 12-20, http://goo.gl/YdeRLJ
- Patrick’s Day Parade, March 13, http://www.topatrick.com/
- Toronto’s ComicCON, March 18-20, http://www.comicontoronto.com/
- World Mastercard Fashion Week, March 14-18, http://worldmastercardfashionweek.com/
- One of a Kind Spring Show and Sale, March 23-27, http://www.oneofakindshow.com/toronto/
- Toronto Beaches Lions Easter Parade, March 27, 2-4pm, http://torontobeacheslions.com/
Leave a comment