Welcome to April- you made it! Time to reacquaint yourself with the outdoors, puddles and grass. Bid farewell to ice, parkas and salt stains…fingers crossed that we will soon turn a corner and Spring is waiting for our tired and winter weary souls.
Some terrific events in the city this month- the Beach Easter Parade is always a favourite with my family! Hope to see you out and about…
P.S. The Garage Sale for Shelter (in benefit of our local Red Door Shelter) is right around the corner…please watch the blog and Face Book for updates.
1. Easter Bunny Photos at Eglinton Square, April 4, http://goo.gl/414aJN
2. Toronto Beaches Lions Easter Parade, April 5, 2pm http://www.beacheslions.com/
3. TIFF Kids Film Festival, April 7-19, http://tiff.net/festivals/tiffkidsfestival
4. Odysseo, opens April 8, http://www.cavalia.net/en/odysseo
5. digiPlaySpace, till April 19, http://tiff.net/kids-family/digiplayspace15
6. Piper Kerman, author of the Orange is the New Black, April 20, http://www.toronto.com/events/piper-kerman/
7. Earth Date, April 22, http://www.earthday.ca/
8. Hot Docs, April 23- May 3, http://www.hotdocs.ca/
9. CN Tower Climb, April 25-26, http://goo.gl/bB5KXM
10. Douglas Coupland, till April 26, http://www.couplandto.ca/
Leave a comment