Welcome to June! While summer is not yet officially on the books, this list of amazing outdoor events and activities sure makes me feel like it has arrived 🙂 Even though June is a busy month (with the wrap up of school, graduations & weddings) I hope to see you out and about in the City at some of these special events and gatherings. Really looking forward to getting back into my Fairmount Farmer’s Market routine!
- Riverside Eats and Beats, June 6, http://goo.gl/X8h8ME
- Beaches Arts & Crafts Show, June 13-14, http://www.beachesartsandcraftsshow.ca/
- North by Northeast (NXNE), June 17-21, http://nxne.com/
- TD Toronto Jazz Festival, June 18-29, http://torontojazz.com/
- Luminato Festival, June 19-28, http://luminatofestival.com/
- Redpath Waterfront Festival Toronto, June 19-21, http://towaterfrontfest.com/
- Pride Toronto Festival + WorldPride 2014, June 19-28, http://www.pridetoronto.com/
- Beach BBQ & Brews Festival, June 19-21, http://beachbbqandbrews.com/
- The Leslieville Flea, June 21, 10am-5pm, http://leslievilleflea.com/
- Fairmount Park Farm Market, every Wednesday, 3-7pm, http://www.fairmountmarket.ca/
Please check Joggin’ for the Noggin’ photos below.