Welcome to April- you made it! Fingers crossed that we will soon be able to bid farewell to the ice, parkas and salt stains of March and welcome some daily sunshine in April.
Some terrific events in the city this month- every year my family looks forward to the Easter parade…the preparations are already under way in my garage. Hope to see you out and about!
P.S. The Garage Sale for Shelter (in benefit of our local Red Door Shelter) is right around the corner…please watch the blog and Facebook for updates.
For event updates please visit https://www.facebook.com/polsonhomes
- Collect donations for the Garage Sale for Shelter and arrange drop off or pickup with Amy or Marija! https://www.facebook.com/events/693405900820055/
- World Stage Redux, April 4- 22, http://www.harbourfrontcentre.com/worldstage/
- TIFF Kids International Film Festival, April 7- 23, http://www.tiff.net/kids/
- CN Tower Climb, April 8- 9, http://www.wwf.ca/events/cntower/
- Beaches Easter Day 5k & 1k Bunny Hop, April 16, https://beachdanforth.snapd.com/events/view/1028917
- Toronto Beaches Lions Easter Parade, April 16, https://www.beacheseasterparade.ca/
- Arts and Fashion Week, April 18- 22, http://fashionarttoronto.ca/
- Canadian Music Week, April 18 to 23, http://cmw.net/
- Hot Docs International Documentary Festival, April 27 to May 7, http://www.hotdocs.ca/
- Biomechanics, till May 7, https://www.ontariosciencecentre.ca/biomechanics/