Welcome to April- you made it! Weather wise, the winter of 2016 was pretty easy…until the past few weeks! It is time for puddles, grass & buds…bid farewell to the ice, parkas and salt stains of March.
Some terrific events in the city this month- the Beaches Spring Sprint is a favourite of my family.
Hope to see you out and about…
P.S. The Garage Sale for Shelter (in benefit of our local Red Door Shelter) is right around the corner…please watch the blog and Facebook for updates.
For event updates please visit https://www.facebook.com/polsonhomes
- Collect donations for the Garage Sale for Shelter and arrange drop off or pickup with Amy or Marija! https://www.facebook.com/events/1711732202415303/
- The Beaches Spring Sprint, April 2, https://beachdanforth.snapd.com/#/events/view/925389
- The Harlem Globetrotters, April 3, http://www.harlemglobetrotters.com/
- TIFF Kids Film Festival, April 8-24, http://tiff.net/festivals/tiffkids16
- Arts and Fashion Week, April 12-16, http://fashionarttoronto.ca/
- CN Tower Climb, April 16-17, http://www.wwf.ca/events/cntower
- Earth Day, April 22, http://www.earthday.ca/
- Hot Docs, April 28- May 8, http://www.hotdocs.ca/
- Spring Beach Studio Tour 2016, April 29-May 1, http://www.beachstudiotour.ca/
- Four Winds Kite Festival, April 30-May 1, http://www.toronto.com/events/four-winds-kite-festival-2/
Leave a comment