August is a month that I love to take day to day- whether you are away on vacation this month, or staying in the city, I hope you have a chance to relax and enjoy the company of friends and family. No doubt in four weeks I will be looking forward to the return of a more rigorous work and family schedule…but, for now, my family will enjoy some of these great events (and some vacation time too!) as we both mentally and physically prepare for the busy Fall season ahead of us!
Hope to see you out and about in the City this month- if we have not had a chance to see each other this summer…let’s make sure we book a cold drink soon!
For event updates please visit https://www.facebook.com/polsonhomes
- Toronto Summer Music, July 14- August 7, http://www.torontosummermusic.com/
- Ovo Fest, July 31- August 1, http://www.toronto.com/events/ovo-fest/
- Taste of Danforth, August 5-7, http://tasteofthedanforth.com/
- Roundhouse Craft Beer Fest, August 13-14, http://www.craftbeerfest.ca/
- Toronto Vegan Food and Drink Festival, August 13, https://www.vegandrinkfest.com/
- Hot & Spicy Food Festival, August 19-21, http://www.harbourfrontcentre.com/hotandspicy/2015/
- Sail-In Cinema, August 18-20, http://www.sailincinema.com/
- Canadian National Exhibition (CNE), August 19- September 5, http://theex.com/
- The Science of Ripley’s Believe It or Not, until September 5, http://www.ontariosciencecentre.ca/TheScienceOfRipleys/
- Toronto Swimming Pools, http://goo.gl/wIjiuG
Leave a comment