August is a month that I love to take day to day- whether you are away on vacation this month, or staying in the city, I hope you have a chance to relax and enjoy the company of friends and family. No doubt in four weeks I will be looking forward to the return of a more rigorous work and family schedule…but, for now, my family will enjoy some of these great events (and some vacation time too!) as we both mentally and physically prepare for the busy Fall season ahead of us!
Hope to see you out and about in the City this month- if we have not had a chance to see each other this summer…let’s make sure we book a cold drink soon!
For event updates please visit https://www.facebook.com/polsonhomes
- Toronto Food Truck Festival, August 4-7, http://www.canadianfoodtruckfestivals.com/toronto/
- Rogers Cup, August 5-13, http://www.rogerscup.com/
- Taste of Danforth, August 11-13, http://tasteofthedanforth.com/
- Roundhouse Craft Beer Fest, August 11-13, http://www.craftbeerfest.ca/
- Sail-In Cinema, August 17-19, http://www.sailincinema.com/
- Canadian National Exhibition (CNE), August 18- September 4, http://theex.com/
- Toronto Vegan Food and Drink Festival, August 19, https://www.vegandrinkfest.com/
- Open Streets TO, August 20, https://www.openstreetsto.org/
- Fun Expo Canada, August 31- September 3, http://fanexpocanada.com/
- Movie Nights in the Park, every Wednesday till August 30, http://thebeachvillage.com/2016/06/movie-nights-in-the-park/
Leave a comment