August is a month that I love to take day to day- whether you are away on vacation this month, or staying in the city, I hope you have a chance to relax and enjoy the company of friends and family. No doubt in four weeks I will be looking forward to the return of a more rigorous work and family schedule…but, for now, my family will enjoy some of these great events (and some vacation time too!) as we both mentally and physically prepare for the busy Fall season ahead of us!
Hope to see you out and about in the City this month- if we have not had a chance to see each other this summer…let’s make sure we book a coffee soon!
- Toronto Summer Music, July 16- August 9, http://www.torontosummermusic.com/
- Toronto Caribbean Carnival Parade, August 1, http://www.caribanatoronto.com/event/caribanaparade
- Taste of Danforth, August 7-9, http://tasteofthedanforth.com/
- Rogers Cup, August 8-16, http://www.rogerscup.com/
- Roundhouse Craft Beer Fest, August 8-9, http://www.craftbeerfest.ca/
- Hot & Spicy Food Festival, August 15-17, http://www.harbourfrontcentre.com/summer/hotandspicy/
- Sail-In Cinema, August 20-22, http://www.sailincinema.com/
- Canadian National Exhibition (CNE), August 21- September 7, http://theex.com/
- Buskerfest, August 27-30, http://www.torontobuskerfest.com/
- Tiff in the Park 2015: TIFF 40, till September 2, http://tiff.net/summer2015-series/tiff-in-the-park-2015-tiff-40
Leave a comment