My favourite part of December is the amount of unscheduled time available as the month progresses. Activities stop mid-month and work slows down somewhat…making it possible for me to catch up with friends and family- what a wonderful gift! Whether you have leisure time or family time on your “to do” list this month, you should consider taking in one of these fun city events.
Wishing you a wonderful holiday season and look forward to catching up in the New Year!
For event updates please visit https://www.facebook.com/polsonhomes
- OUR WARM CLOTHING DRIVE, Donate until December 15th. PLEASE! (See more info in the ad below)
- Mystical Landscapes: Masterpeices from Monet, Van Gogh & more, until January 29, 2017, https://www.ago.net/mystical-landscapes
- Seussical, Nov 14- Dec 31, http://www.youngpeoplestheatre.ca/shows-tickets/seussical/
- Toronto Christmas Market, November 18- December 22, http://www.torontochristmasmarket.com/
- Winter Festival of Lights, till January 31, 2017, http://www.wfol.com/
- One of a Kind Christmas Show & Sale, Nov 24 – Dec 04, http://www.oneofakindshow.com
- Magical Winterland Nights, Wednesdays Dec 7- Jan 4, http://www.casaloma.ca/casafeature2.html
- Caroling in the Park, December 13, 7:30pm – 8:30pm, at Glen Stewart Park, https://beachdanforth.snapd.com/#/events/view/1001132
- Toronto International Dance Festival, Dec 17, http://tidfcanada.com/
- New Year’s Eve on Nathan Phillips Square, December 31
Leave a comment