July, the official beginning to summer…school’s out, sun’s out, time for fun in our great City! With all of these excellent events happening in July…who needs to leave TO to feel like they are on vacation?
Wishing you a wonderful July filled cold drinks & BBQs with friends & family, lingering evenings outdoors…and a sprinkling of City events too!
Hope to see you out and about!
For event updates please visit https://www.facebook.com/polsonhomes
- Q107 Canada Day Picnic, July 1, https://q107.com/q107-canada-day-picnic/
- Toronto Fringe Festival, July 4-15, https://fringetoronto.com/festivals/fringe
- Movie Nights in the Park, July 4- August 29 (every Wednesday), https://thebeachvillage.com/2017/06/movie-nights-in-the-park-2/
- Beaches International Jazz Festival, July 6-29, http://www.beachesjazz.com/
- Summerlicious, July 6– 22, ly/1ph0H6D
- Toronto Outdoor Art Fair, July 6-8, http://www.torontooutdoorart.org/
- TD Salsa in Toronto Festival, July 7-8, http://www.salsaintoronto.com/
- Toronto Summer Music Festival, July 12- August 6, http://www.torontosummermusic.com/
- Honda Indy Toronto, July 13- 15, http://hondaindy.com/
- Toronto’s Festival of Beer, July 26-29, http://beerfestival.ca/
Leave a comment