How can it possibly be June already? Spring is quickly turning to Summer- hope you are in the midst of planning some memory making with friends & family over the Summer months. I am longing for some consistent heat and a little less rain!
One of my favourite City events is back, the Fairmount Farmer’s Market…amazing new location at Greenwood Park. Thoroughly enjoyed my time (not to mention the cinnamon bun) there on Wednesday evening. A great success despite the downpour of rain in the late afternoon.
Wishing you a wonderful June and look forward to seeing you out and about at one of these City events
For event updates please visit https://www.facebook.com/polsonhomes
- Fairmount Market at Greenwood Park, Wednesdays May- October, http://www.fairmountmarket.ca/
- Toronto Flower Market, May 13- October 7, http://www.torontoflowermarket.ca/
- Wildlife Rescue Exibition, May 18 – September 4, ontariosciencecentre.ca
- Pride Month+Pride Toronto Festival , June 1-July 3, http://www.pridetoronto.com/
- Riverside Eats and Beats, June 3-4, http://goo.gl/oGd1cy
- Luminato Festival, June 14- 25, http://luminatofestival.com/
- Beaches Arts & Crafts Show, June 10-11, http://www.beachesartsandcraftsshow.ca/
- Taste of Toronto, June 15-18, http://tasteoftoronto.com/
- North by Northeast (NXNE), June 16-25, http://nxne.com/
- TD Toronto Jazz Festival, June 23-July 2, http://torontojazz.com/