Better late than never! We always try to be ahead of schedule but, sometimes work keeps us hopping day and night, and the schedule gets thrown! Not uncommon for June…height of the spring market, and what a market it is right now 🙂
This is the month with many a showcase to mark the end of wonderful activities (can you say 9 dance recitals?!) hope you will take a break from whatever your “programming” reality is to catch some of this month’s events in the City. I know as my family life returns to a degree of normalcy that we will be out and about.
Hope to see you and yours at an event soon!
For event updates please visit https://www.facebook.com/polsonhomes
- Toronto Flower Market, May 7- October 8, http://www.torontoflowermarket.ca/
- Pride Month+Pride Toronto Festival , June 1-July 3, http://www.pridetoronto.com/
- Riverside Eats and Beats, June 4, http://goo.gl/oGd1cy
- Luminato Festival, June 10-26, http://luminatofestival.com/
- Bestival, June 11-12, http://www.bestival.ca/
- Beaches Arts & Crafts Show, June 11-12, http://www.beachesartsandcraftsshow.ca/
- North by Northeast (NXNE), June 15-19, http://nxne.com/
- Beach BBQ & Brews Festival, June 17-19, http://beachbbqandbrews.com/
- Taste of Toronto, June 23-26, http://tasteoftoronto.com/
- TD Toronto Jazz Festival, June 24-July 3, http://torontojazz.com/