March Madness is here! As March Break approaches my anxiety level rises…how on earth will I fit it all in? Kids to entertain, Spring market on its’ way…no time to coast. Feel like I am going in two different directions at once! Thank goodness for all of these events around the City this month- I know that they will keep this Mother’s sanity in tact and provide much needed wifi/screen relief too. Hope to see you out and about!
P.S. Our Random Acts of Kindness (#RAOK) event is back this year! We had so much fun last year…how could we not do it again?! Watch your inbox for the invite on Friday March 3rd.
For event updates please visit https://www.facebook.com/polsonhomes
- Our Random Act of Kindness (#RAOK), March 26, 10am
- National Home Show, March 10-19, http://www.nationalhomeshow.com/
- Canada Blooms, March 10-19, http://canadablooms.com/
- Sugar Shack TO, March 11-12, http://www.sugarshackto.ca/
- March Break in TO, March 11-19, gl/6m5OjU
- Out of the Depths: The Blue Whale Story, March 11- September 4, http://www.rom.on.ca/en/blue-whale
- Pinocchio, March 11- 24, https://national.ballet.ca/Productions/2016-17-Season/Pinocchio
- Toronto’s ComicCON, March 17-19, http://www.comicontoronto.com/
- Patrick’s Day Parade, March 19, https://stpatrickstoronto.com/
- One of a Kind Spring Show and Sale, March 29-April 2, http://www.oneofakindshow.com/toronto/