Hope you had a “spook-tacular” Halloween and are enjoying this today’s Spring like weather! Usually November ushers in the colder weather, and in turn, a shift in focus and a consideration of the approaching holiday season. The festive season may be hard to stomach while you are wearing shorts this today…but, it is inevitably on its’ way!
Please watch for our updates and news in regards to our upcoming holiday drive event. As you well know, we like to make the approaching Holiday Season a little kinder for our fellow community members who need a little extra. Stay tuned…
Wishing you wonderful memory making as you enjoy the City this month- look forward to seeing you out and about at some of these great events!
For event updates please visit https://www.facebook.com/polsonhomes
- Royal Agricultural Winter Fair, November 4-13, http://royalfair.org/
- Evening at the Market, November 10, gl/9SaQ4W
- Hockey Hall of Fame Induction Weekend and Legends Classic, November 11-14, gl/CS89ZH
- Leslieville Wanderlust, November 17 & 20, http://leslievillebia.com/wanderlust/
- Toronto Christmas Market, November 18- December 22, http://www.torontochristmasmarket.com/
- Winter Festival of Lights, November 19, 2016 – January 31, 2017, http://www.wfol.com/
- Santa Claus Parade, November 20, http://www.thesantaclausparade.ca/
- One of a Kind Show and Sale, November 24- December 4, http://www.oneofakindshow.com/toronto/
- Kingston Road Santa Claus Parade, November 27, 1-4pm, http://www.centre55.com/events_sc_parade.htm
- Cavalcade of Lights, November 26, http://www.toronto.ca/special_events/cavalcade_lights/2012/opening_celebration.htm