Hope you are looking forward to a “spook-tacular” Halloween tonight- it sounds like the weather will be dry for Trick-or-Treat time!
November ushers in the colder weather, and in turn, a shift in focus and a consideration of the approaching holiday season. The festive season may be hard to stomach while you are still in pumpkin mode…but, it is inevitably on its’ way.
Please watch for our updates and news in regards to our upcoming holiday drive event. As you well know, we like to make the approaching Holiday Season a little kinder for our fellow community members who need a little extra. Stay tuned…
Wishing you wonderful memory making as you enjoy the City this month- look forward to seeing you out and about at some of these great events!
For event updates please visit https://www.facebook.com/polsonhomes
- Royal Agricultural Winter Fair, November 2-11, http://royalfair.org/
- Evening at the Market, November 8, https://bit.ly/2OdCNw7
- Seuss’ The Grinch, November 9, https://www.grinchmovie.com/
- Toronto Christmas Market, November 15- December 23, http://www.torontochristmasmarket.com/
- Santa Claus Parade, November 18, http://www.thesantaclausparade.ca/
- One of a Kind Show and Sale, November 22- December 2, http://www.oneofakindshow.com/toronto/
- Kidzfest, November 24, http://www.downtownyonge.com/kidzfest/
- Kingston Road Santa Claus Parade, November 25, 1-3pm, http://www.centre55.com/event/christmas-parade/
- Cavalcade of Lights, November 24, https://www.toronto.ca/explore-enjoy/festivals-events/cavalcade-of-lights/
- Anthropocene, until January 6, 2019, https://ago.ca/exhibitions/anthropocene