Fall is here! The breeze and cooler temperatures have arrived…it feels like just yesterday I was complaining about the humidity! September had some glorious picnic weather and I am secretly hoping there is more in store this month. My fingers are crossed.
If you like outdoor activities then these October events are for you. A varying array of art, food & culture that caps off with one of my family’s favourites, Halloween!
Looking forward to seeing you around our Wonderful City at one of these exciting events.
For event updates please visit https://www.facebook.com/polsonhomes
- Scotiabank Nuit Blanche, October 1, http://www.scotiabanknuitblanche.ca/
- Queen West Art Crawl, Oct 1-2, http://queenwestartcrawl.com/
- Oktoberfest, Oct 7-15, http://www.oktoberfest.ca/
- Toronto Chocolate Festival, October 15-Nov 6, http://www.torontochocolatefestival.com/
- Balmy Beach Community School Fall Fair, October 16, 11am-3pm
- International Festival of Authors, Oct 20-Oct 30, http://ifoa.org/festival
- Beach Studio Tour, October 21-23, http://www.beachstudiotour.ca/
- Kingston Road Village Harvest Festival, October 1, 11am-4pm, http://www.facebook.com/kingstonroadvillage/
- Halloween On Queen, October 29, 12-4pm, http://www.thebeachvillage.com/Community/Event-Calendar
- Halloween Haunt at Canada’s Wonderland, Oct 30-31, https://www.canadaswonderland.com/haunt
Leave a comment