The past few days certainly have felt like Fall! The rain and cooler temperatures have arrived. September had some glorious weather that I hope you were able to enjoy…I am secretly hoping there is more in store this month.
If you like outdoor activities then these October events are for you. A varying array of art, food & culture that caps off with one of my family’s favourites, Halloween!
Take special note of our 2nd Annual “The Great Pumpkin Giveaway”…this event was such a hit last year that we have decided to do it again. The Prince Edward Fries truck will be joining us again too- yummy! Stay & chat or grab and go…we know life is busy but, hope you can pop by.
For event updates please visit https://www.facebook.com/polsonhomes
- 2nd Annual “The Great Pumpkin Giveaway”, Oct 18, 4-6:30pm, https://www.facebook.com/events/459858227838733/
- Toronto Maple Leafs Opener, October 3, https://www.nhl.com/mapleleafs
- Toronto After Dark Film Festival, October 11-19, http://torontoafterdark.com/2018/
- ImagineNative Film & Media Arts Festival, October 17-21, http://www.imaginenative.org/
- International Festival of Authors, October 18- 28, http://ifoa.org/festival
- Beach Studio Tour, October 19-21, http://www.beachstudiotour.ca/
- Art Toronto, October 26-29, https://www.arttoronto.ca
- Halloween On Queen, October 27, https://t.co/Yxey9hhNUZ
- Legends of Horror, September 28- October 31, https://legendsofhorror.ca/
- Halloween Hunt at Canada’s Wonderland, https://www.canadaswonderland.com/play/haunt
Leave a comment