Today it feels like Fall is here…and there is nothing I like more than sweaters, blowing leaves and walking on the sunny side of the street for some extra warmth. It is a beautiful month to be outdoors- pre-ice and snow…so, let’s make the most of it! If you like outdoor activities- then these October events are for you. One of my family’s favourites- the Balmy Beach Fall Fair is on October 18th. A great day of bouncy castles, face painting, raffles and BBQ…a fun and safe event for kids of any age.
The list this month is quite varied, from chocolate to art, and books to fashion…there is something for every interest. Looking forward to seeing you around the City at some of these fabulous events.
- Scotiabank Nuit Blanche, October 3, http://www.scotiabanknuitblanche.ca/
- Oktoberfest, Oct 9-17, http://www.oktoberfest.ca/
- Toronto Chocolate Festival, October 17-Nov 8, http://www.torontochocolatefestival.com/
- Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon Beach Neighbourhood Challenge, Oct 18, http://www.thebeachgroup.ca/
- Balmy Beach Community School Fall Fair, October 18, 11am-3pm
- World Mastecard Fashion Week, October 19-23, http://worldmastercardfashionweek.com/
- International Festival of Authors, Oct 22-Nov 1, http://ifoa.org/festival
- Beach Studio Tour, October 23-25, http://www.beachstudiotour.ca/
- Kingston Road Village Harvest Festival, October 24, 10am-4pm
- Halloween On Queen, October 31, 12-4pm, http://www.thebeachvillage.com/Community/Event-Calendar