Welcome to April! Fingers crossed that we will soon be able to bid farewell to the cold & rain, and welcome some daily sunshine.
Some terrific events in the City this month- we are so excited for the Beach Easter Parade on Sunday…a family favourite. The float preparations are well under way in my garage, with the final touches being completed over the next few days!
This month we also begin our collections & prep for the Garage Sale for Shelter (in benefit of our local woman’s shelter, The Red Door Shelter) May is right around the corner…please watch the blog and Facebook for updates. Think of us when doing your Spring cleaning 🙂
Wishing you a lovely long weekend & look forward to seeing you out and about at some of these great events!
For event updates please visit https://www.facebook.com/polsonhomes
- Collect donations for the Garage Sale for Shelter and arrange drop off or pickup with Amy or Marija! https://www.facebook.com/events/417384632020046/
- Toronto Beaches Lions Parade, April 1, https://www.beacheseasterparade.ca/
- The Green Living Show, April 6-8, https://www.greenlivingshow.ca/
- CN Tower Climb, April 7- 8, http://www.wwf.ca/events/cntower/
- Yoga Conference Show, April 12-15, https://www.theyogaconference.com/toronto/
- Fashion Art Toronto, April 17-21, https://fashionarttoronto.ca/
- Hot Docs International Documentary Festival, April 26 to May 6, http://www.hotdocs.ca/
- DigiFest, April 26-28, http://torontodigifest.ca/2018/
- Solar Observing at Ontario Science Centre, April 29, https://www.ontariosciencecentre.ca/Calendar/80/
- Maple Sugar Festival, until April 15, https://www.brooksfarms.com/maplesugarfestival
Leave a comment