Catching up & celebrating the holiday season with friends and family- what a wonderful gift! Whether you have leisure time or family time on your “to do” list this month, you should consider taking in one of these City events.
Wishing you a wonderful holiday season and look forward to catching up in the New Year!
1. OUR WARM CLOTHING DRIVE, Donate until December 18th. PLEASE!
2. Caroling in the Park, December 12, 7:30pm – 8:30pm, at Glen Stewart Park
4. Star Wars: The Last Jedi, December 15
5. Wildlife Photographer of the Year,December 16, 2017- March 18, 2018, http://www.rom.on.ca/en/wpy#/gallery/recent
6. Casa Loma Canadian Winterland Nights,December 18, 2017- January 7, 2018, http://casaloma.ca/events_feature3.html
7. City Of Toronto Christmas Concert,December 21, https://www.toronto.ca/explore-enjoy/festivals-events/more-city-produced-events/city-hall-christmas-concert/
9. New Year’s Eve on Nathan Phillips Square,December 31, http://www.toronto.com/events/new-years-eve-at-nathan-phillips-square/