Happy New Year! Hoping that you were able to take time off & enjoy some icy holiday cheer!
Your favourite Realtors may have taken a little longer than usual to get back into the office…but, we have now defrosted and are moving “full steam ahead” towards Real Estate Spring.
January can a bit of a “blah” month- so, why not make this first month of 2018 more palatable by attending some of these fabulous City events.
Hope to see you out and about!
For event updates please visit https://www.facebook.com/polsonhomes
- The Bentway Skate Trail, http://www.thebentway.ca/
- DJ Skate Night at Harbourfront, January 6- February 10, http://www.harbourfrontcentre.com/djskatenights/
- Family Literacy Day Celebrations at Toronto Libraries, January 6- January 27, http://bit.ly/2mnQ6ta
- Shakespear’s Lear, January 9- 28, http://groundlingtheatre.com/
- Canada’s Top Ten Film Festival, January 12-21, https://www.tiff.net/canadas-top-ten/
- Interior Design Show, January 18-21, http://toronto.interiordesignshow.com/
- Ice Breakers, January 19- February 25, http://www.waterfrontbia.com/event/ice-breakers/
- Dinosaur Zoo, January 26, https://www.todocanada.ca/city/toronto/event/dinosaur-zoo/
- Winterlicious, January 26- February 8, https://www.toronto.ca/explore-enjoy/festivals-events/winterlicious/
- 50+ Places to Toboggan in GTA, http://www.todocanada.ca/places-toboggan-greater-toronto-area/