Oh March Break- how I love thee…work is busy, 4 kids at home…my absolute favourite combination! Thank goodness for all of these events around the City this month- I know that they will keep this Mother’s sanity in tact and provide much needed relief from daily routines.
Hope to see you out and about!
1. Sugarbush Maple Syrup Festival, February 28- April 6, http://www.maplesyrupfest.com
2. The Man in Black, March 4-8, http://goo.gl/vYT1ib
3. National Home Show, March 13-22, http://www.nationalhomeshow.com/
4. Canada Blooms, March 13-22, http://canadablooms.com/
5. Casa Loma March Break, http://www.casaloma.org/events.index.gk
6. Bell Free Weekend: Family Screenings & Activities, March 14-20, http://goo.gl/TWcebF
7. Patrick’s Day Parade, March 15, http://www.topatrick.com/
8. Wizard World Fun Park, March 15 – 22, http://www.wizardworld.ca/
9. Toronto’s ComicCON, March 20-22, http://www.comicontoronto.com/
10. World Mastercard Fashion Week, March 23 – 27, http://worldmastercardfashionweek.com/
Leave a comment