The madness of March is here! As March Break approaches, my anxiety level rises…kids to entertain, Spring market preparation to accomplish- the stress of opposing forces 🙂 So glad to live in a City with such a diverse array of entertainment options- these events will help keep this Mother’s sanity intact!
Wishing you a memorable, fun (& safe) March Break…hope to see you out and about!
For event updates please visit https://www.facebook.com/polsonhomes
- The Toronto Sketch Comedy Festival, March 1-11, http://www.torontosketchfest.com/
- Yayoi Kusama, Infinity Mirrors, March 4- May 27, https://ago.ca/exhibitions/kusama
- National Home Show, March 9-18, http://www.nationalhomeshow.com/
- Canada Blooms, March 9-18, http://canadablooms.com/
- Patrick’s Day Parade, March 11, https://stpatrickstoronto.com/
- Sugar Shack TO, March 11-12, http://www.sugarshackto.ca/
- March Break in TO, March 11-19, gl/6m5OjU
- The Secret Garden, until March 17, http://www.youngpeoplestheatre.ca/shows-tickets/the-secret-garden/
- Toronto’s ComicCON, March 16-18, http://www.comicontoronto.com/
- One of a Kind Spring Show and Sale, March 28-April 1, http://www.oneofakindshow.com/toronto/