Hope you had a “spook-tacular” Halloween! November ushers in the colder weather, and in turn, a shift in focus and a consideration of the approaching holiday season…that is inevitably on its’ way!
Please watch for our updates and news in regards to our upcoming holiday drive event. As you well know, we like to make the approaching Holiday Season a little kinder for our fellow community members who need a little extra. Stay tuned…
Wishing you wonderful memory making as you enjoy the City this month- look forward to seeing you out and about.
For event updates please visit https://www.facebook.com/polsonhomes
- Royal Agricultural Winter Fair, November 3-12, http://royalfair.org/
- Arcade Fire, November 3-4, http://www.toronto.com/events/arcade-fire/
- Vikings, The Exhibition, November 4, 2017 – April 2, 2018, http://www.rom.on.ca/en/vikings
- Beauty and the Beast, November 6- December 31, http://www.youngpeoplestheatre.ca/shows-tickets/beauty-and-the-beast/
- Hockey Hall of Fame Induction Weekend and Legends Classic, November 10-13, gl/CS89ZH
- Toronto Christmas Market, November 16- December 23, http://www.torontochristmasmarket.com/
- Santa Claus Parade, November 19, http://www.thesantaclausparade.ca/
- One of a Kind Show and Sale, November 23- December 3, http://www.oneofakindshow.com/toronto/
- Kingston Road Santa Claus Parade, November 26, 1-4pm, https://www.centre55.com/event/hampers-santa-claus-parade/
- Cavalcade of Lights, November 25, http://www.toronto.ca/special_events/cavalcade_lights/2012/opening_celebration.htm